We concentrate on treating musculoskeletal conditions and soft tissue injuries which results in pain stemming from all parts of the body including: neck, mid back, low back, shoulders, arms and hands, hips, legs and more. These injuries can be caused by anything including auto accidents, falls, sports injuries, stress and even bad posture.
Our experienced staff will provide you with exceptional care by designing an individualized treatment plan for your specific needs.
- Personalized examination and analysis
- Diagnostic Radiographic Imaging
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Ultrasound Modalities
- Spinal and Postural Evaluations
- Electric Muscle Stimulation
- Intersegmental Mechanical Traction
- Stretching and Strengthening Exercises
Chiropractic treatment is proven effective against many common conditions.
Listed are the most common conditions, there are many more benefits of chiropractic care. Please feel free to ask if Chiropractic care can help you!
- Motor Vehicle Related Injuries (whiplash)
- Work Related Injuries (overexertion)
- Sports Injuries (most often knees, ankles, and shoulders)
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Joint Pain and Stiffness
- Mid and Upper Back Pain
- Sciatica (leg pain)
- Pain into the Shoulders and Arms
- Sprains and Strains
- Tennis and Golfers Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Muscle Spasm
For more information on auto related injuries, please visit our auto injuries page.